Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mimosa in the Rain

This year, like last year, had a suddent onset of the dry season. One week it rained seemingly everyday, and then it simply stopped raining all together. At this point we've gone a couple of months without rain. And then to tonight, we got a real rain.

I scampered home from the in-laws to take the electronics out of their sockets ditching my umbrella next to the front door. I ran back outside to close all the windows without grabbing the umbrella and when I get back to the front door found Mimosa sitting underneath the umbrella, looking quite pitiful. She's not a big fan of getting wet in the rain. So I continue my scurrying to grab my camera, and when I come back outside I find that she's curled up in the corner with her rug, and brought the umbrella with her. I was overcome by the absolute adorable-ness of the situation and took far far too many photos. In my defense, I needed to try to improve the lighting from pitch dark.

yep. still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment